ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
CIS for Epson RX700 leaking from Magenta cartridge
Post CIS for Epson RX700 leaking from Magenta cartridge 
I fitted a CIS system, following the instructions exactly. The magenta cartridge leaked from the air vent hole beneath the ink feed hole. The supplier sent me a new cartridge. I fitted it and it still leaks. If I fit knotted feed tubes, it doesn't leak. If I fit standard cartridges, it doesn't leak. I moved the reservoir, so it was below the desk on which the printer sits and it still leaks. None of the other cartridges leak.
Can anyone help, please?

Post Re: CIS for Epson RX700 leaking from Magenta cartridge 
HWKE wrote:
I fitted a CIS system, following the instructions exactly. The magenta cartridge leaked from the air vent hole beneath the ink feed hole. The supplier sent me a new cartridge. I fitted it and it still leaks. If I fit knotted feed tubes, it doesn't leak. If I fit standard cartridges, it doesn't leak. I moved the reservoir, so it was below the desk on which the printer sits and it still leaks. None of the other cartridges leak.
Can anyone help, please?

You should never have a vent hole on the cartridge if you're using a CIS.. The whole point of a CIS is that the vent hole is in the reservoir, not the cartridge...

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1