ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
Print on a dime
Post Print on a dime 
I am looking to purchase a CISS for my epson RX620. (I am actually back and forh between refillable carts and CISS). Anyone use their products.? Any reccomendations and or thoughts on this. Thanks for any help in advanced.

Smitty

Post Re: Print on a dime 
smittynm wrote:
I am looking to purchase a CISS for my epson RX620. (I am actually back and forh between refillable carts and CISS). Anyone use their products.? Any reccomendations and or thoughts on this. Thanks for any help in advanced.

Smitty

I've heard of them a few times but can't remember good or bad either way... I'd do some google searches and check out some of the forums mentioned in the "Links" section as there's likely to be reviews/experiences there.

Thought you might like some feedback on "Print-on-a-Dime". I bought some refillable cartridges for my R220 from them, and they performed faultlessly, and all the chips behaved as they should and reset to nearly full when the levels got down to around 10 - 15%. Can't speak for their CIS offerings, but the head of the outfit - name of Emery Nelson - comes across as a genuine, helpful guy, happy to answer queries and supply information and advice.

Think you could do a lot worse than throw in your lot with them.

I'll second the motion on Print on a Dime, based on my experiences with them.
As PeterG points out their assistance is second to none. (For me at least)

Involved chips for a cis on a 220. When they were first out. Sorry I can't comment on their other equipment but have seen many good words about them.

You won't go wrong.

Gumby

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1