ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
Where to buy cartridge stoppers / sealing plugs ?
Post Where to buy cartridge stoppers / sealing plugs ? 
Hi, just wondering if anyone would know where to get hold of the little 'plugs' to stopper the bottom (outlet) of ink cartridges (Epson 2100/2200)?

I have a couple left over from some "Pressit" cleaning carts, but am looking for a few more..

Thanks in advance

Post Re: Where to buy cartridge stoppers / sealing plugs ? 
jensieboy wrote:
Hi, just wondering if anyone would know where to get hold of the little 'plugs' to stopper the bottom (outlet) of ink cartridges (Epson 2100/2200)?

I have a couple left over from some "Pressit" cleaning carts, but am looking for a few more..

Thanks in advance

Any chance you could link to a picture of them so we could see what you mean Smile

Sure.. This eve. They're not very exciting, just little pink plastic pluglets..

Sorry, blue, not pink. They're small - around 10mm across. Any ideas anyone? Basically, I've bought some empty re-fillable cartridges to fill with cleaning fluid and I want to 'store' these in between cleaning sessions.

Thanks...

Darn... I've seen some of those and unfortunately thrown some away recently.

If I find anymore I'll hang on to them but it's unlikely as I only ever get them from cartridges and I don't open any now...

Me too.. At the time they seemed rather insignificant, but suddenly quite useful! Time to improvise possibly.. ?

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1