ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
FAQ: Where are the instructions for MY printer?
Post FAQ: Where are the instructions for MY printer? 
I fully understand the frustration of many users who come to this forum hoping to find the instructions for fitting their model printer, only to find that their particular model isn't listed.

Unfortunately Epson have released a large number of printers with something like 40 different models in the last 3 years alone. Add to that they give different sales regions a different model number (eg: R200 in the UK, R210 in the USA) and this further confuses things.

At present the solutions to the problem are:
  1. Get people to send their printer to me, I fit a kit for free and document the process
  2. Get technically adventurous and adept people to fit the kit on a "new" printer and document the process for a reward
  3. Purchase in a spares/repair or new printer myself, fit the kit, document it and then sell it on eBay.

4. Increase my kit sales and thus have more capital to invest in option #3

Options #1 and #2 are wide open to anyone wanting to go that route while option #3 is waiting on sufficient income and space in my workshop to make this possible. As for option #4, obviously the more kits I sell the more capital I have to invest in new printers.. So by promoting this forum and the OctoInkjet shop, you'll definitely be helping Smile

If you have any recommendations or requests for a particular printer to be prioritised then please post your suggestion in this thread and I'll do my best to get it on the top of the list, funds permitting.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1