ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
Ink Republic - WARNING Totally Sucks!
Post Ink Republic - WARNING Totally Sucks! 
INK Republic SUCKS!!!

I wish I never got involved with these idiots!

They have no address and no phone number!

Check out their so-called support page - useless!

Their kits come with no instructions!!!

How am I supposed to remove the damper lid; what are all these parts they sent me; why wont the yellow ink flow through the tube; why wont the printer recognize the chip sets; why are their no instructions; why won't they respond to my emails?

Get the picture?

Also, do a google search on them and discover that their buffer posts fall off due to manufacturing defect!

You have been warned!

Post Re: Ink Republic - WARNING Totally Sucks! 
Sugarpuddin88 wrote:
INK Republic SUCKS!!!

I wish I never got involved with these idiots!

They have no address and no phone number!

You might want to do a whois on their domain name as that will usually provide some contact information although it may not be up to date or accurate.

Quote:
Check out their so-called support page - useless!

Their kits come with no instructions!!!

From previous experience instructions were provided with the kits I got from them a long time ago so that's likely to be an oversight...

Quote:
How am I supposed to remove the damper lid; what are all these parts they sent me; why wont the yellow ink flow through the tube; why wont the printer recognize the chip sets; why are their no instructions; why won't they respond to my emails?

Ok... most of this comes down to you now having instructions and it's possible that they aren't receiving your emails.

Couple of things to check:
1. Check you have the inkrepublic.com domain on your email/spam whitelist
2. Try using a different email address to contact them as your emails may be getting ID'd as spam as well (granted they should be accepting everything but it may help you get through).

Quote:
Also, do a google search on them and discover that their buffer posts fall off due to manufacturing defect!

You have been warned!

I actually did google that as I was the original, and as far as I can see, the only person to report that publicly in any forum.. On here as it happens.. The feedback from IR was pretty sarcastic which was disappointing and I'll be honest I'm not a great fan of their kit (for various reasons stated elsewhere) but in terms of the ink post issue they claimed to have fixed the issue and I've not seen any recurrence on any forums I regularly check (and I check quite a few).

Anyway... this is all moot.. Your primary concern is getting them to respond so I'd suggest trying the whois tactic for possible other addresses and from a different email address..

As I know the kits from a few years back I may be able to help with your issues but you'll need to take a deep breath and start over so we can work through them.

Hope that's of some help.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1