ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
EPSON R300 YELLOW TINGE ON PRINTS
Post EPSON R300 YELLOW TINGE ON PRINTS 
i have a epson R300 with a ciss installed , when i print there is allways a yellow tinge to the colour , i have tried altering the colour sliders in the driver to solve the problem ,but to no avail .

i have cleaned the heads with some fluid called unblock it ,basically with a pipe connected to a syringe and placed on the print head nozzles and pushed the fluid through and left to soak for 20 mins or so .Tried doing cleans within the printer maintenance.

i have tried different paper , different paper settings etc ,wasted loads of prints and ink trying to get shot of the yellow tinge .

i have been printing either through picasa and tried just printing via windows .Turned icm on and off still the same .

my monitor is also calibrated with a syper pro by datacolour.

Do i have to change the profiles within the printer driver ?

download profiles from the internet ?

Please can anyone help me with this problem . before i waste more paper , ink & money

thanks.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Martin

Sounds like you need a custom profile. You will be very lucky to find a third-party ink set that matches OEM inks perfectly. For a lot of people, printing graphics, web pages etc, the colours will be good enough. For anyone wanting accurate colour in photographs the story is different.

Save yourself a lot of time, ink and paper and get a custom profile.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1