CIS Solution Epson R1800
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

ContinuousInk.info -> CIS systems

#1: CIS Solution Epson R1800 Author: ilovemy_e34Location: Riverside, California PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
    —
Mod Edit: Post was held for approval by spam system.. False positive so approved..

Hi,
After reviewing endless message boards, with much inconclusive information I stumbled upon this small niche of the net -- thank God. My situation is simple; we are a small business (10-12 employees) and we have just purchased a Epson Stylus Photo R1800 and are looking for inking solutions. Our usage is about 100 pages a week, 75% of which are color and 25% black and white. I have read through some of the articles and there obviously is knowledgeable people on this site and I will appreciate any response.

I have two specific question:

1. What is the best CIS solution for us. Lyson, MIS, Media Street, Inkrepublic.

2. What kind of Ink. 75% of the time we print out conceptual graphics whereas photo correct colors are not an issue. There are times that we do photo boards and clients ask for a reduced set. (30 x 42 reduced to 11 x 17)

My Concerns:

1. Ink Clogging or Damaging the head.

2. Color profiles -- not a must but would be nice for photoshop and illustrator

3. How many times a month should I run a self cleaning page (if such a option exist, I am not sure)

4. LEAKING Dye or Pigment

5. Air bubbles

6. All in all I am looking for stability so that I will not have to troubleshoot this thing every week.

Thank you,
Cory Silva

ContinuousInk.info -> CIS systems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1