Previous Post
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

ContinuousInk.info -> Feedback

#1: Previous Post Author: jimdandee PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:34 pm
    —
I recently posted a question that had to be approved by an adminstrator(I have no idea why), but was to to avoid this in the future to go to a link I was given and join Bypass something. I went to the link and there was no such option. Please advise, as the question I had posed is important for me to rectify.

#2: Re: Previous Post Author: MartinLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:59 pm
    —
jimdandee wrote:
I recently posted a question that had to be approved by an adminstrator(I have no idea why), but was to to avoid this in the future to go to a link I was given and join Bypass something. I went to the link and there was no such option. Please advise, as the question I had posed is important for me to rectify.

Sorry for that and the long delay in responding...

The forum has been somewhat quiet and sadly, not a priority due to family, business, etc... commitments so I didn't spot your post required moderation. Trying to figure a way to resolve that for future reference.

#3: Re: Previous Post Author: jimdandee PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:21 am
    —
Martin wrote:
jimdandee wrote:

The forum has been somewhat quiet and sadly, not a priority due to family, business, etc... commitments so I didn't spot your post required moderation. Trying to figure a way to resolve that for future reference.

Should I stop posting. if there is a problem?

#4: Re: Previous Post Author: MartinLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:52 pm
    —
jimdandee wrote:
Martin wrote:

Should I stop posting. if there is a problem?

No, it was down to trigger words in the post and the spam filter system that's integrated into this forum... It tends to be a little overzealous to start with.

Hope that clarifies.

#5: Post not approved Author: davmaxLocation: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 am
    —
I too have put some effort into a posted request for help. My post was blocked for some strange reason due to a word!!! Apparently it now awaits some approval. Posted day or so ago. Unfortunately there is no access to my post and I am reluctant to go through all the detail again. Please pass the post.

ContinuousInk.info -> Feedback

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1