ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Research: Canon MP750 & CIS
The kit i have has a blue plastic bridge! Now i just need to determine if its better to fit the tanks on the left or the right of the MP780.

You'll figure that out with a little experimentation.. Personally I organised my system to run from the right but you will find one that works with your system.

Quote:
I have seen this on the MP500 where a hole is made in the side of the case, which i am prepared to do. but my kit is pre-filled, so i cant disconnect the tubing.

You can't drill the side of the MP750/780 printer because this printer has a circuit board in the right side of the printer.. So drilling through would be a very bad idea..

Quote:
I guess i can use the wedge set up like you suggest, but i am hoping for a neater solution. Equally, i am happy to shave off 5mm off the top edgeso that there is no crimping on that top edge.

That's what I did with my MP750 when I was setting it up.. The only problem with the wedge is that it will pop out whenever you have to lift the lid which is a pain but easy enough to replace.

Chances are you'll need to put some small spacers in to stop the tubing being crimped by some of the raised plastic inside but I'm pretty sure the blue holder you have will probably suffice in that respect.. Just remember to make sure the trigger for the lid is closed properly so you don't get "cover open" errors.

Hope that helps.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2