ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
canon ip4300 bulk ink
Post canon ip4300 bulk ink 
Hi been using a conon ip4300 cis for unfortunatly the ink resorvoirs have run low and the cartridges have not filled automatically. This leads to 2 questions

1) new ink 3 colours and 2 blacks 1 being a pigment any suggestions where they can be purchased in the uk (200 ml?) bottles

2) I suppose that I need to prime the cartridges to get some ink flow any suggestions its of a type available off ebay and its got the clippy thing on the side that can be used to stop ink flow

Thanks in anticipation
rod

Post Re: canon ip4300 bulk ink 
rodthemod wrote:
Hi been using a canon ip4300 cis for unfortunately the ink reservoirs have run low and the cartridges have not filled automatically. This leads to 2 questions

1) new ink 3 colours and 2 blacks 1 being a pigment any suggestions where they can be purchased in the uk (200 ml?) bottles

You would be better sourcing the same ink you bought originally as other sources of ink may or may not be compatible.. or worse may create a clogging reaction that messes your system completely

Quote:
2) I suppose that I need to prime the cartridges to get some ink flow any suggestions its of a type available off ebay and its got the clippy thing on the side that can be used to stop ink flow

Priming of the system is probably handled already by your CIS manufacturer so your first point of contact should be them... failing that check the thread here:
http://www.continuousink.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3834

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1