RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
iP5200 CIS recommendation request
That made everything clear. The only part I need now is the long support arm
any ideas.
thanks

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
That made everything clear. The only part I need now is the long support arm
any ideas.
thanks

I've been using a standard metal bracket from a DIY shop but with the MP500 I fashioned an arm using some inch wide strip of aluminium and mounting a small tube guide on the end (although electricians tape works just as well).

I'll take some pictures of what I've found works best with a ruler next to it so you can get an idea of measurements sometime later today and post them up for you.

Ark-plas Products,Inc. sent an engineering sample with enough 90 degrees
fittings to complete that part of the system. I think I am going to buy a set
of new ink tanks. I don't want to take the ones in the printer out.
A few more parts and I'll be ready to start.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Apologies for delay it'll be Monday before I get a chance to sort out those photos... Big day yesterday and today as I proposed to Becky (my other half) and she accepted... Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

So hopefully you're not too hot foot. Should be able to sort on Monday.

I hope everything go as planned.
this printer stuff can wait.

Post Engagement!! 
Congratulations to you both - wish you health and happiness.

Peter

Congratulations! Here's wishing both of you long life and happiness Laughing

Pauline

Hi, guys, there is a continuous ink system for Canon IP4200/ip5200/MP830/MP530 printer, check this: http://www.echostore.com/continuous-ink-supply-system-ip4200.html . It seems they have almost all the continuous ink system for the popular Epson, Canon, HP printers.

Hi, guys, there is a continuous ink system for Canon IP4200/ip5200/MP830/MP530 printer, check this: http://www.echostore.com/continuous-ink-supply-system-ip4200.html . It seems they have almost all the continuous ink system for the popular Epson, Canon, HP printers.

The cartridge unit in those kits seems to be the spongeless buffer design which recently appeared in a thread on Stevesforums... I've seen no reviews or feedback on those particular units yet so it'd be interesting to see how they work out.

I'll probably try one out when I have a chance to see how they work out. Of course if someone wants to send an iP4200 kit for review, feel free.

I purchased the Echostore kit. I was disappointed. Connections was loose,
missing parts that was featured in the kit and the customer service was lacking. There was a robot like computer generated reply to all my e-mails.
Like some cars you get a lemon sometime. The next customer may get a
good one.
The supply bottles are standard. I will use them and throw the other stuff
away

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next