ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
More Chinese CIS and parts.
Post More Chinese CIS and parts. 
Came across this company in China the other day, they might have useful parts to offer if postage is not too high.

http://www.cutemaker.com/

All the parts seem ridiculously cheap, which perhaps implies poor quality - but you never can tell until you try. Any information would be welcome.

I guess the name came from the style of English used, although I would call it quaint rather than cute!! I especially like some of the feedback - real Australian some of it!!

Peter

Laughing @ feedback... Well, who knows...

Either way it's useful to know that someone has picked up on the "parts" trade for CIS users

I've asked this cutemaker for some information as well as prices to their items. Response is very fast and informative.

Guess you'll only know once you try out these 'cheap' items from them. Cheap may not necessarily be bad. They probably just have the volume, and since prices are in US Dollars they probably are quite happy with the profit anyways! Very Happy

Pauline.

Post CuteMaker parts 
Well done Pauline, you have pre-empted me!.

Did they give any indication of willingness to trade with individuals? Payment might be a problem - perhaps they should be encouraged to start a Paypal account, as that at least would prevent card details flashing round the world, and would give them some security as well. Any mention of transport costs?

Peter

Peter, they are more than happy to deal with individuals. In fact, the trend would be they sent you a 'sample' prior to ordering bulk if you were keen to start up a business later.

For my CIS unit, they will send a sample which equates to a few dollars more than the first tier bulk pricing. Shipment will be via courier. These CIS are shipped empty, but you can request with ink. Ink charge is about USD10 for a 4 colour and additional is needed as they have only 1 courier who's willing to send with ink in case of spillage as well as customs problems.

They provided bank details and currently only accept Western Union and TT.

Pauline.

Well, I've a slew of parts here that I can test them against so I guess it might be worth a shot..

One thing worth noting though, there's a very different pricing when you compare medical grade to standard grade.. So it's likely these parts aren't medical.

Just to note, and to repeat an answer I made to Peter_G, I've been getting some of the parts in already for those wanting to do a little DIY and just been waiting for some time and space to figure out packaging, pricing, and the all important online shop system so it's sort of in hand for a low cost parts shop but competition is always good Wink

hi, I from Cutemaker,hope not disturb your discussion here.
I wouldnot say our products is cheap but quality good, customer will test them and compare with other suppliers.

by the way, now beside T/T, western union, we also accept Paypal.

thanks everybody.

hi, I from Cutemaker,hope not disturb your discussion here.
I wouldnot say our products is cheap but quality good, customer will test them and compare with other suppliers.

Unfortunately the general quality for a lot of the CIS kits out there is not good.. It may be because resellers don't support their products. It's unfortunate but sadly an experience many people report.

we donot worry people say it is good or not of our products here, we continue the products well and sell well to worldwide, including Europe. it really save money for user.

it cannot be as good as original cartridge, but it is much much cheaper than original cartridge.

so we need suggest:
those people who have a lot of money donot care the price, you can use original cartridge, donot cost time on these products. we just want to save money for who care the price. we give the best price, and try to make quality as good as it can, that is what we can do.

by the way, new model, D78/D92/D120/R285/R265...9-pin chip cartridge, refillable cartridge+arc, ciss are all avaliable.

large format refillable cartridge for Epson 4000/4400/7400/7600/9600/7800/9800...are available.

printerhead cartridge for encad novajet 750/850/880 are available.

thanks everybody here.

we donot worry people say it is good or not of our products here, we continue the products well and sell well to worldwide, including Europe. it really save money for user.

it cannot be as good as original cartridge, but it is much much cheaper than original cartridge.

so we need suggest:
those people who have a lot of money donot care the price, you can use original cartridge, donot cost time on these products. we just want to save money for who care the price. we give the best price, and try to make quality as good as it can, that is what we can do.

Thank-you so much for completely ignoring my point regarding the quality of many of the Chinese CIS kits.

Yes the kits are often cheap and yes, on paper they should save you lots of money because you only pay for the ink and CIS.

However... If the kit is badly supported, made from poor quality materials, etc... it ends up costing the end user:
- time trying to fix problems
- carpets, desks, etc... because reservoirs leak
- new printer(s) because the kit fails, leaks everywhere, etc...

I could go on...

There is an old saying..
Quote:
Pay peanuts, get monkeys

Quality often costs a little more but it does not need to be as expensive as buying lots of OEM cartridges.

... and just be completely clear here... Not all Chinese kits are bad... There are a lot of quality parts being sold that originate in China, but the good are being overshadowed by the sheer amount of poor quality parts and, quick buck practices of many kits and resellers. Not exactly confidence inspiring.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1