ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
Can anyone recommend a good CISS for a Canon MP830?
Post Can anyone recommend a good CISS for a Canon MP830? 
Hi all. I have just started looking around for a cheaper alternative to the stupidly expensive OEM ink cartridges and came across these CIS systems. After initially thinking all my problems have been answered I decided to do a little digging around for more information. Up to now I am doubting their ability as others seem to have had quite a bit of trouble getting them to work properly. Are they all that bad? I saw a few on Ebay and straight up refused to look at any of the cheap Chinese made items. It was there I found the RIHAC system. This looks like a good thing but again I did find others that have had problems even with what seems to be one of the better units out there.
Can anyone recommend a system that is going to work? Is there a BEST brand out there for my printer?

Post Re: Can anyone recommend a good CISS for a Canon MP830? 
Arrow
we can offer CISS for Canon MP830 .all our goods are made of high quality ,the outer ink tank are make of ABS platic ,steable and fine design.low price .and if you are interst in CISS ,pls feel free to contact us .

[/img]

www.huihang800.com

Last edited by diana on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Did you find a good CIS for the MP830 Canon pixma? 
Hi,

Did you find a good CIS for the MP830 Canon pixma?

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1