ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
"Been fishing" :)
Post "Been fishing" :) 
It's been a while since this site started off and admittedly things have gotten away from me over the past 6 months thanks to a blossoming business looking after primary (K-12 to you US types) school IT needs and coding for the coming phpBB3 release which is turning into quite a big job.

Add to that the pain and frustration I was experiencing with Canon printers and CIS units producing a weird banding/gradient effect and I needed a break from it all... Not to mention a large amount of beer to drown my sorrows in. Smile

Anyway, I'm now back with a bit more time and a more experienced eye to cast over printers and CIS units.. not to mention the fact that I finally found what was causing problems on the Canon CIS's.. So, with the beast tamed I feel refreshed and ready to share a few more useful nuggets.. Hopefully you'll be feeling the same way too Smile

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1