ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
HP L7780 refillable inktanks - Auto-reset problem
Post HP L7780 refillable inktanks - Auto-reset problem 
I've an HP L7780 printer with refillable inktanks assembled with Auto-reset chips.
These chips does not "count". The inkttanks are always empty on the printer display. And this is not practical since I've to manually check the inkt level on the inkttanks. I would like to know if the resettable chips does count and work as normal inkttanks on the HP L7780 printer in conjuction to the Auto-reset chips.

Post Re: HP L7780 refillable inktanks - Auto-reset problem 
Tresco wrote:
I've an HP L7780 printer with refillable inktanks assembled with Auto-reset chips.
These chips does not "count". The inkttanks are always empty on the printer display. And this is not practical since I've to manually check the inkt level on the inkttanks. I would like to know if the resettable chips does count and work as normal inkttanks on the HP L7780 printer in conjuction to the Auto-reset chips.

To answer your question... The chips I've had to date don't act the way yours do but even though they do "count" or monitor the ink levels initially they soon stop checking the black level and then reset when one of the other colours reaches empty.

You may have some of the older K550 compatible chips but I couldn't be sure as I never actually tried the K550 chips with the L7X80 model printers.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1