ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
epson stylus sx115 ink tank
Post epson stylus sx115 ink tank 
I have just purchased an epson stylus SX115 all in one printer/scanner/copier, I want to use an ink tank, I already have another epson R285 which has an ink tank, can somebody please point me in the right direction for purchasing and fitting an ink tank
all help and advice gratefully received

Post Re: epson stylus sx115 ink tank 
conrail wrote:
I have just purchased an epson stylus SX115 all in one printer/scanner/copier, I want to use an ink tank, I already have another epson R285 which has an ink tank, can somebody please point me in the right direction for purchasing and fitting an ink tank
all help and advice gratefully received

Kit wise, there's obviously the Solo+ kit on my store ( OctoInkjet.co.uk ) but in terms of a reset utility I don't have any confirmation that one is available for your particular model except through 2manuals.com

Hope that helps a bit...

hank you Martin, I appreciate your prompt responce and I will have a look at your store

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1