ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
new member saying hi..
Post new member saying hi.. 
Hello all...

I have had a CIS since November 2007. I am still having some intermittent problems with it, so I hope to be able to get a better understanding of how it works here so I can solve some recurrent problems. I just wish these things installed and worked, but apparently, they need some babysitting and attention.

I am losing heart with printing with a CIS but I feel there is no way I can go back to OEM cartridges and afford that. So, I have curtailed any printing at this time until figuring things out.

Sorry, but I am not posting details or questions at this time, but will do so in the near future.

Rick

Post Re: new member saying hi.. 
Etrsi_645 wrote:
I just wish these things installed and worked, but apparently, they need some babysitting and attention.

Welcome to the forum...

You wouldn't be alone in your plea but there's very few "out of the box" CIS kits... and to make matters worse the printer manufacturers are now actively combatting CIS kits with newer chip designs, firmware and the like... "Fun!" it ain't.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1