ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
CISS Solutions
Post CISS Solutions 
Hi, Just joined the forum if there is any problems we can help with please feel free to contact us.

We run a supply website in the UK for CISS Systems and have lots of helpfull information on our website, not sure if we are allowed to post the URL. So we will not include it, but are willing to help any forum members with any CIS problems.

Craig & Keith

Post Re: CISS Solutions 
ciss-solutions wrote:
Hi, Just joined the forum if there is any problems we can help with please feel free to contact us.

We run a supply website in the UK for CISS Systems and have lots of helpfull information on our website, not sure if we are allowed to post the URL. So we will not include it, but are willing to help any forum members with any CIS problems.

Craig & Keith

URL is fine so long as you post it in the adverts section and you don't do the "I'm a happy customer (of myself)" shill routine... Pretty obvious stuff but I'm sure you're aware that a lot of dishonest folks do it.

Other than that... I'll look forward to your contribution... Welcome to the forum Smile

Post Re: CISS Solutions 
ciss-solutions wrote:

Craig & Keith

Hi I am a newbie at this so please excuse any mistakes I might make, I have a problem with my new ciss for the canon i9100, I know it is an oldish printer but it has given me great prints in the past, can you advise me on why my prints are different every time and the colour is very dark since I changed to the ciss system. There isn't any air in the tubes and the nozzles are not blocked, I have done numerous head and nozzle checks to no avail. Any advise would be most grateful

Thanks Sheila

I recently purchase a CISS system for my Canon 530. I have installed it as instructed however the system doesn't seem to draw ink from the reservoir. I have read that you shouldn't lift it higher than the printer. I have emptied air chambers but it just doesn't want to draw from the tank. My instruction manual was of very little help.
thanks,gordon

Just briefly... I've long since given up on CIS systems for Canon printers because of the high sensitivity they have to pressure.

I've reached the conclusion that the successful CIS system suppliers are providing a custom ink that has been specifically formulated to overcome some of the limitations other good quality inks have with CIS systems. I'll expand on that one day when I get a chance but as a rule I wouldn't recommend a CIS for a Canon printer.

As to lifting the reservoirs up... NO! Just a huge No!... That increases pressure, floods the nozzles and creates a $deity awful mess. Don't do it.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1