ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
Getting married, honeymoon and support
Post Getting married, honeymoon and support 
Ok, first rule of me getting married, please don't join the plethora of guys who've all sucked their teeth and asked why on earth I'd do such a mad thing... I live in hope so don't ruin it for me... Lord knows all the comments have made me paranoid enough as it is! Smile

So, anyway, in less than 2 weeks I'm getting married to a wonderful (obviously!) woman and this in turn means I'll not be around to provide support and/or sell on the waste ink kits, save you from yourselves (and your CIS kits) or generally provide a shoulder to cry on.

The important dates are:
August 9th to 11th
August 15th to 31st

Once I return I'll be pretty busy as school is back in and I have four to look after, unclogging printers and the like but any back-orders on Waste ink kits or support queries will be answered when I get a chance to sit down and go through them all.

If you're a regular and you spot any users who may have missed this announcement please point them to this post to reduce any embarrassment. Gentle nudges to the info they need will also be welcome.

Cheers

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1