ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
Previous Post
Post Previous Post 
I recently posted a question that had to be approved by an adminstrator(I have no idea why), but was to to avoid this in the future to go to a link I was given and join Bypass something. I went to the link and there was no such option. Please advise, as the question I had posed is important for me to rectify.

Post Re: Previous Post 
jimdandee wrote:
I recently posted a question that had to be approved by an adminstrator(I have no idea why), but was to to avoid this in the future to go to a link I was given and join Bypass something. I went to the link and there was no such option. Please advise, as the question I had posed is important for me to rectify.

Sorry for that and the long delay in responding...

The forum has been somewhat quiet and sadly, not a priority due to family, business, etc... commitments so I didn't spot your post required moderation. Trying to figure a way to resolve that for future reference.

Martin wrote:
jimdandee wrote:

The forum has been somewhat quiet and sadly, not a priority due to family, business, etc... commitments so I didn't spot your post required moderation. Trying to figure a way to resolve that for future reference.

Should I stop posting. if there is a problem?

jimdandee wrote:
Martin wrote:

Should I stop posting. if there is a problem?

No, it was down to trigger words in the post and the spam filter system that's integrated into this forum... It tends to be a little overzealous to start with.

Hope that clarifies.

Post Post not approved 
I too have put some effort into a posted request for help. My post was blocked for some strange reason due to a word!!! Apparently it now awaits some approval. Posted day or so ago. Unfortunately there is no access to my post and I am reluctant to go through all the detail again. Please pass the post.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1