setup signature in profile? how?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

ContinuousInk.info -> General Chitchat

#1: setup signature in profile? how? Author: Etrsi_645Location: northwest Indiana PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:39 pm
    —
I looked repeatedly at my profile and do NOT see how to setup a signature. I saw the check mark box to show the sig, but nothing on how to set it up.

thanks

Rick

#2: Re: setup signature in profile? how? Author: MartinLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:17 pm
    —
Etrsi_645 wrote:
I looked repeatedly at my profile and do NOT see how to setup a signature. I saw the check mark box to show the sig, but nothing on how to set it up.

Hi Rick,

Signature and website fields are disabled until a user has posted a certain number of times... There may also be a time period you have to wait for, as well (can't quite remember at the moment). The reason for this is to further reduce the amount of spam scum that infest the web nowadays because signatures are often abused as a way to improve SEO ratings, etc... when really you'd hope people would be more interested in the community.

Hope that explains why you've been having problems.

Martin

#3: thank you... Author: Etrsi_645Location: northwest Indiana PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:25 pm
    —
that most likely explains it.

Rick

ContinuousInk.info -> General Chitchat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1