Anyone here using 9to6.co.uk?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

ContinuousInk.info -> CIS systems

#1: Anyone here using 9to6.co.uk? Author: AlienSteveLocation: Tacoma, WA USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:25 pm
    —
I'm thinking of ordering ink and cartridges (going to build my own CIS).

I have a wholesale source from China, but there's a huge language barrier and although the prices are very low, there seems to be a $200 minimum order. Or at least the two quotes I've asked for, in both the shipping price was bumped up to make the total come to $200.

So I saw a link in an email here to http://www.9to6.co.uk and although naturally the prices are higher, I don't have the minimum order to contend with and native English speakers.

Anyone here used them? Anyone here ordered to North America?

#2:  Author: MartinLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:21 am
    —
I've used them for Epson C86 and D88 autoreset chips that seem to work ok..

There was some confusion at one point regarding pricing and I'll be honest I don't trust their website further than I could spit but they were happy to provide me with a quote and a paypal link so I sorted it that way.

Goods arrived quickly and with minimal fuss beyond that..

Oh and I'm based in the UK if that wasn't already obvious.. Smile

#3:  Author: Peter_GLocation: Hertfordshire, UK PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:30 am
    —
Have you investigated http://printonadime.com/. Lots of useful stuff at good prices and located in U.S. as well.

Emery Nelson runs the business, and he is a most helpful and pleasant character. He stocks refillable carts with 10% to 90% autoreset chips on board for 6US$ each. I bought a set for my new R220, and they seem fine both as refillables and for conversion to CISS. You could do a lot worse!!

#4:  Author: AlienSteveLocation: Tacoma, WA USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:49 am
    —
$7 a cart, but I shouldn't nit pick over a dollar. Hey, $55 for an entire empty CIS!

Thanks!

Sigh... too bad my wholesale source has such a high minimum. I think it was $18 for an entire CIS.

ContinuousInk.info -> CIS systems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1