Where to buy cartridge stoppers / sealing plugs ?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

ContinuousInk.info -> CIS systems

#1: Where to buy cartridge stoppers / sealing plugs ? Author: jensieboyLocation: London PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:36 pm
    —
Hi, just wondering if anyone would know where to get hold of the little 'plugs' to stopper the bottom (outlet) of ink cartridges (Epson 2100/2200)?

I have a couple left over from some "Pressit" cleaning carts, but am looking for a few more..

Thanks in advance

#2: Re: Where to buy cartridge stoppers / sealing plugs ? Author: MartinLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:15 am
    —
jensieboy wrote:
Hi, just wondering if anyone would know where to get hold of the little 'plugs' to stopper the bottom (outlet) of ink cartridges (Epson 2100/2200)?

I have a couple left over from some "Pressit" cleaning carts, but am looking for a few more..

Thanks in advance

Any chance you could link to a picture of them so we could see what you mean Smile

#3:  Author: jensieboyLocation: London PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 am
    —
Sure.. This eve. They're not very exciting, just little pink plastic pluglets..

#4:  Author: jensieboyLocation: London PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:21 pm
    —

Sorry, blue, not pink. They're small - around 10mm across. Any ideas anyone? Basically, I've bought some empty re-fillable cartridges to fill with cleaning fluid and I want to 'store' these in between cleaning sessions.

Thanks...

#5:  Author: MartinLocation: South Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:11 pm
    —
Darn... I've seen some of those and unfortunately thrown some away recently.

If I find anymore I'll hang on to them but it's unlikely as I only ever get them from cartridges and I don't open any now...

#6:  Author: jensieboyLocation: London PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:07 pm
    —
Me too.. At the time they seemed rather insignificant, but suddenly quite useful! Time to improvise possibly.. ?

ContinuousInk.info -> CIS systems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1